Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: trying to raise some cash... sale stuff... customs...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hope this okay to do here...

    anyways, I am trying to raise a bit o'cash, so I am offering these up.

    I'm not asking much, just that you consider the time/effort I put in.
    if your offer is crazy-ass high, I will say so.(like that will happen anyways)

    anywho...

    oh, and pardon the dust.
    I'm not the best of housekeepers...

    *gone*

    Pumpkin Headed Horseman is taken....
    saleage003

    saleage002

    Ronald is NOT for sale(unless yer willin' to REALLY shell out)
    saleage001


    if anyone is interested, drop me a PM.
    I'll be online for a little while more tonight...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 28, 2004 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Peter Peeker ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, worth a shot, I guess...
    y'all probably end up getting them as freebies anyways...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude!!! If we're not completely broke when we come back from Jersey, I totally want that metallic Spawn!!!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    That Vio is kick ass! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by alkoholik:
    hey peek...do you still have that pink redeemer? if so pm me....definitely want that!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, he doesn't............. I DO!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    Mwuuhaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaha! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 29, 2004 10:00 AM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey peek...do you still have that pink redeemer? if so pm me....definitely want that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •